About Retirement Living
The Retirement Living conference is organised by Property Week, the leading magazine in the commercial and residential property market for over 20 years. It's the only UK property event focused on retirement living business opportunities.
Now in its 4th year, Retirement Living 2019 is taking up a new residence in the centre of London for the 2019 edition.
This one-day event is the UK’s essential gathering for the retirement living sector, where top-level speakers will inform, inspire and engage you with their views and expert knowledge about the big issues facing the industry today and tomorrow.
With the perfect blend of presentations, interactive forums and panels, and showcase of industry partners, Retirement Living is a valuable investment for everyone wanting to grow and succeed in the burgeoning retirement accommodation sector.
Retirement Living Conference Agenda 2019
Hear from leading experts as they consider how to overcome the key challenges of delivering the essential retirement living accommodation that is desperately needed in the UK.
Critically, there are a number of key issues that are preventing the buoyancy of the market: planning, the housing market – how quickly it takes to sell a house, the perception of ‘retirement living’, and delivering a model (both financially and operationally) that the customer actually wants. The conference explores how to move beyond these as well as focusing on how the sector is evolving through design and innovation – from multi generational offerings to disruptive tech.
Hear from senior-level experts from AXA IM, Elysian Residences, Schroder Real Estate Investment, Retirement Villages Group, Octopus Real Estate, Birchgrove and more. Read on for the agenda and view all speakers here >
Attend the conference and you will:
• MEET AND ENGAGE with influential figures from across the retirement accommodation sector, including operators, developers, agencies and investors
• DISCOVER the latest UK and international market developments
• KEEP UP TO DATE with government policies
• LEARN from leading experts about changing expectations from end users in retirement living
• SHARE in best practice and join the debate
• ESTABLISH your organisation as a key player in the industry
• RAISE YOUR COMPANY’S PROFILE within the retirement accommodation sector
Find out who's coming and View
the list of 2019 attending companies >>
In Association with